Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #14

     Come on guys! Let's rack up those hits! Tell your friends about this blog! I need the Google +1's, the comments, and most especially the hits! Tell your friends! Okay, now onto the tip. You ready? Okay! Well, so you know I have a zombie "vault," (that is what I like to call it), and I keep all my zombie pictures and videos in there, and I keep my tips written down. Just to let you know! Also, I figured out that I am one of the smartest people (zombie wise) in the world! One of the most smartest person about zombies does not know more than me! That's insane! It's just cool... Okay, now onto the tip. Tip number 14 is, "Keep Track of Time!" Now, I know that that sounds like a stupid thing to do. But keeping track of time is useful. The best thing it helps with is to tell you what time it is and how long you have till dark. Get a watch (preferably solar powered) or something. It will really help to know what time it is, trust me. If you have ever gotten lost in the woods without a time tracking device, you are done for, you wouldn't know when it would get dark. You also have to take time to build like a tent or something (in the wilderness, if you were to build a tent in a zombie apocalypse, you would be dead, that is unless the tent is surrounded with spikes and grenade launchers and shit, but I don't think you should do that)! Hopefully you now understand the safety (and security) of keeping track of time! The picture is of a solar powered watch (those are going to be very helpful)!
Picture of the Day: Solar Powered Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment