Friday, May 25, 2012

Special Zombie Survival "Tip" #1

    If you have read the title of this post, then you are probably wondering, "What? A special tip? What?!" Well, as you know (most likely). It is my birthday today, yes the zombie mastermind is growing up! I have been thinking, what if I make special posts on special days (such as Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Etc.) I am going to make a special post on holidays (holidays in America)! I was born on May 25th, 1998, yes, I was born on Memorial Day 1998! So basically, this tip is going to mash with Memorial Day. Because they are close together (that damned Memorial Day moves around a lot), I will make them one special tip. To be honest, these aren't really going to be "tips," they will be more like cool stuff, so sorry for misjudging you. But this cool thing of the special day is going to be about this event in the UK, that gets you immersed in a real life zombie apocalypse! Yes, you read that right, a real life zombie apocalypse! The reason I am talking about this on my birthday is because I am turning 14 (yes, I am a zombie mastermind, even though I am 14)! I am talking about it because in two years (you have to be 16), I will be able to do this, which it is awesome! Basically, it fully immerses you into a zombie apocalypse, such as a mall in Dawn of the Dead or a mansion such as the one in Resident Evil. It is a very cool thing and the link of the day is the two web pages explaining it, if you are a zombie fan, read it, it is very cool! The next special "tip" will be coming to you on Father's Day on  June 17th, 2012! Read this, you will flip, it is so awesome!
Link of the Day #1: The Real Life Zombie Apocalypse
Link of the Day #2: Zed Events, The Real Life Zombie Apocalypse

1 comment:

  1. The reason I put tip in quotes is because the special tips most likely won't be tips, they will be cool thinks I find in my zombie vault! Just a heads up!

    Thanks
    -Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete