Friday, June 1, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #15

     Sorry I haven't posted my tip yet, I was just packing my zombie survival kit, and I advise you to pack too! Why? Because latest news show many many eyewitness accounts of "cannibalistic" attacks. Cannibalistic meaning that people have been eating people, brains, hearts, faces. Do you think I'm crazy? Look at these "Zombie" Attack, then this! "Zombie" Attack 2, and this! "Zombie" Attack 3, or this! "Zombie" Attack 4, holy shit, now you believe me?! This may be the goddamn apocalypse coming! Seriously though, zombies aren't real (or are they?), and these may be some crazy things, but damn it, I am getting ready, I got my guns in my safe when they gang up and shit. Is this real though? That's the question. Okay, getting ready for this upcoming (possible) zombie attack leads me to tip number 15. "Be Prepared!" Honestly, this is the most important tip. Be prepared like I am, have guns, weapons, food, water. Seriously, I doubt the stuff above is actually real zombies, but anything is possible, holy shit, this is cool, but bad, there are no restart buttons, if you die, you die, no restarts. What am I thinking, it is not real (I think). Be prepared guys, if this is a zombie apocalypse (which I can 99.9% guarantee it's not, but if it is) be prepared, get anything you need. I am! It is always good to be safe! The links of the day are two links that contain a list of stuff for a zombie survival kit! Trust me, I will still be posting tips though!
Zombie Survival Kit List
Zombie Survival Kit List 2
Now. I just checked, the CDC (Center of Disease Control) claims that zombies do not exist, and that these were just freak cannibal acts (that happened in the same week basically!). I agree with them, this drug called "Bath Salts" is what made that naked guy eat that other guys face off, so there is no need to get worried, don't worry, and if you don't believe me about the CDC, here. And By the way, email me or call me or Facebook me for any questions, comments, or concerns you may have, and also, if the zombie apocalypse does happen, find me, we will survive!
CDC: There Are No Zombies 

1 comment:

  1. Read this, it is weird! Is the zombie apocalypse nigh? I say no, but there have been TONS of cannibalistic crimes within the past 2 weeks or something, it is scary! Will it happen? On this page they talk about the cannibals (or zombies)
    Post a comment if you think zombies are gonna attack!

    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/01/cannibalistic-crimes-erupt-around-the-globe/

    -Thanks!
    Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete