Thursday, May 24, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #11

     I have one request, well three actually... First, check out my Zombie Apocalypse Tips Facebook page! Second, email me. Thirdly and lastly, comment! I need the support you guys!  Okay, I've been thinking, I have been talking to my art teacher, and he gave me an idea, remember tip number seven? Blades don't need reloading remember? Well, he gave me an idea, (I call this tip 8.1) he said "You said blades don't need reloading, but what about bow and arrows? Because technically you can use it over and over again, by retrieving the arrow from the zombie you kill, and it is better for far away attacks, rather than close up attacks by a blade or blunt weapon!" He is completely right. Bow and arrows are good for two reasons, one, you can kill from far away, unlike a knife, and two, you can just keep using the same arrow! (That is until the arrow breaks). That was tip 8.1, but now, onto the long awaited tip number 11 (by the way, because it is above 10 I am using digits now rather than writing it out)! Tip number 11 is... "Be Ready to Move!" Honestly, this tip somewhat goes back to tip number 10, plan an escape route, if zombies are invading your shelter, or your fort of mass destruction, or whatever you are using, then be ready to take what you need. Basically, pack the necessities and head off. If its a small horde, sure fight them off, but if it is like a horde of 70 zombies, pack your bags man, you gotta leave! What I would say to pack is food, water (a lot of it, all you can get), weapons, ammo (again, get a lot), and clothes and your shoes, and anything else that is important. This tip is appointed to small groups, big groups, and just a single person! That's it for tip number 11! I got a quick comment. If the zombie apocalypse ever does happen (which I can guarantee that it will NEVER happen, but we will say if it does), then seek me out, find me, because we will survive! I might lose a few people because people are stupid, but the smart ones that stick with me will survive! Tip number 12 will be coming your way on May 26th! P.S. My birthday is tomorrow! Just saying! The picture of the day is just a funny picture I came across in my picture/video vault!
Picture of the Day: Preparedness

No comments:

Post a Comment