Monday, May 28, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #13

     Remember my last tip? Zombies aren't the only problems, do you remember? Well, I said about halfway through that post that people are a danger too because they want to be in power and go crazy from lack of communication, and remember when I said that the lack of communication led me to my next tip? Well, here it is. Tip number 13 is "Be Sure to Always Have Someone to Talk to!" What I mean by this is, like I said before, you can go crazy from lack of communication, no joke, you may think that I'm kidding, but I'm not. If you still don't believe me, think for a minute, being alone in a zombie apocalypse were everything is shot to shit, and you constantly kill people (zombies, they aren't people anymore), you can't talk to anyone, because they aren't there! So for years, you don't talk to anyone, you keep all your thoughts inside, not letting them out, causing them to later implode! It's bad! I would go crazy if no one was by my side (obviously people would be with me, because I can keep them all alive)! Always have someone to talk to! Actually, now that I think about it. You can do what I call the "Castaway!" The Castaway is when you get an object and talk to it, such as in the movie Castaway, where the main character, Chuck Noland (Tom Hanks), is trapped on an island, but what he does is he finds a volleyball and names it Wilson! That is a very creative way to talk I guess! The picture of the day is of that volleyball, Wilson! P.S. The reason he calls the volleyball Wilson, is because that is the company that made it, the sporting goods company!
Picture of the Day: Wilson the Volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment