Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #4

     I'm excited! Do you want to know why? Well, the reason why is because I have so many hits for my fourth post, and I have four Google Points which is really good! Sorry for blabbering on! Okay, now to zombie survival tip number four! Tip number four is... "Try to Avoid Urban Environments!" In case you did not know what an urban environment is, I will tell you. A urban environment is basically a place, such as a city or a big town, that has a higher population than that of a rural environment, a rural environment is a lower populated village or the country. Now, the reason that you should avoid a urban environment is because the place (let's say it is a city) is probably heavily populated, meaning that there would be more zombies. Now, you are probably thinking. "What do I do if I come across a urban environment in my travels?" Well, I will tell you. If you come across a city or some other heavily populated area, then you should go around it. Yes, go around it. By go around I mean stay away. Stay at least a mile away and stay on the lookout, and use some quiet means of transportation, such as walking, using a bicycle, or something else that is quiet. Or you can do two other things, you can go back where you came from, or secondly, you could go in the city and loot for items, but if you were to do that, you would need to be extra extra cautious because who knows how many zombies could be in the city. One example of a urban environment is Raccoon City from the Resident Evil series, one outbreak and poof! Everything is shot to shit. That is it for tip number four! Please leave a comment, like my Facebook page, or email me for any questions! Tip number five is going to be coming to you on May 8th! Stick Around!
Picture of the Day: Zombie Environment

No comments:

Post a Comment