Sunday, May 20, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #9

     Sorry for such the long wait (well, only six days). But I had a trip to Washington D.C. So I couldn't post anything then. Okay, now onto the long awaited tip number nine! "Feelings Do Not Play in a Zombie Apocalypse!" Now, take a minute to comprehend that... Ready? Okay, well what I mean by feelings do not play is that if you have someone in your group who is bitten, say your good-byes and then shoot them in the head, they will turn into a zombie if you don't. Now I know this may seem heartless and cruel, but think about it. When your family member or friend who you love more than anything is bitten by a zombie, and they turn. They are not your family or friend anymore! In every single zombie movie I have ever seen (I've seen EVERY zombie movie) if a member of the clan is bitten, they don't do anything, they assume that there is a cure (if there is a cure, the government probably has it and you will not get it, trust me) and you are watching and thinking "Idiots, they are gonna be a zombie soon, and someone else is gonna die!" And you are always right, just shoot them in the head before someone else dies. This makes sense right? I know you care for your people, but if you really cared, be a man and kill the person before someone else dies because you believe that they still love you, when they are dead. All I can say is use your zombie survival common sense, I mean really, don't be like those idiots in those zombie movies, listen to me, these tips are 100% true and accurate. For the picture, it is an urban city with zombies, just a simple picture.
Picture of the Day: Urban Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment