Saturday, May 12, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #7

     I'm excited! Are you? I finally made it to my seventh post without crashing and burning! I am a little upset with my hits though... My last blog had 447 thousand hits, I want that much on this blog! Okay, enough of my problems, here is tip number seven! Tip number seven is "Blades Don't Need Reloading!" Now, what I mean about this is that guns do need reloading and you might run out of ammo, so pack a machete in your zombie kit, or some other sharp blade, (actually any blunt weapon would work but I just said blades). Blades don't need reloading, a gun does. You can run out of ammo in a gun, not in a blade, (unless the blade breaks or is too dull to sharpen it). All I can say is pack guns, but pack some blades though. Guns are good for far distances and close, usually blades aren't unless they are throwing knifes, but even then I wouldn't risk it. Blades are good for close combat, but be careful not to let the zombie too close, because that would be bad. Pack a knife, katana, machete, switchblade, virtually any blade, and use it, it will help a lot, believe me. My next zombie survival tip will be posted on May 14th! For the picture today, I chose to use four. All sorta have to go with a joke. The joke is that you need A LOT of guns for the zombie apocalypse, and these pictures show a lot of guns, but they are not enough!
Picture of the Day #1: Not Enough for the Zombie Apocalypse!
Picture of the Day #2: Still Not Enough!
Picture of the Day #3: Trust Me You Need A Lot of Guns! Not Enough Still!
Picture of the Day #4: Totally True! By the Way, Still Not Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment