Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #5

     This tip is actually my favorite tip (I know I said the other one was, but this one is my all time favorite). Okay, onto tip number five. Tip number five is "No Place is Safe, Only Safer!" The reason this is my favorite is because it is totally true, in a zombie apocalypse, virtually nowhere is safe, one place could be safe but not for long, then you would have to find another place which is probably safer, if you understand what I am saying. What I am trying to say is that no place is truly safe, just safe and then safer, then more safe than that, and so on and so forth. This tip is probably the best to listen to, but that is just my opinion, I really think that this tip is the best because it is so true, zombies would be everywhere! Watch your back! Tip #6 will be shambling your way on May 10th! If you have any questions about this or anything, post a comment or email me at gnarsomesminecraft@gmail.com. Instead of a picture or video for the link. Today I am going to put a game called the "Zombie Survival Quiz." Basically what you have to do is answer the questions on what you think you should do, and when you are done, post (or email) me your score at the end!
Game of the Day: Zombie Survival Quiz

6 comments:

  1. hey i really this tip i think that it is your best tip so far. keep up the good work



    -jack oakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! That is a very nice thing to say! Thank you!

    -Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best tip you've made and it's true and its a beast

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i was reading this and ya i do actualy think that zombies are infact real hah sorry i ever said that they werent keep up the good work bud i love what you have done for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you for being honest, I really appreciate that. Thank you!

    -Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like my Facebook page, Zombie Apocalypse Tips, and if you have any questions, feel free to email me at Gnarsomesminecraft@gmail.com!
    Thanks!

    -Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete