Friday, June 22, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #25

     What up guys! Sorry it is so late that I post this tip! It is 11:57 PM here in New York! I was planning on doing it at 8:00 PM but I didn't get to it because I just got this thing for the computer, called Steam. It is like a gaming engine for the computer. If you like games (who doesn't?) then I recommend you get Steam. If you are interested, email me (at Gnarsomesminecraft@gmail.com) or look it up. It is awesome, I downloaded a free game called Team Fortress 2, it is cool! Okay, enough of that! Onto tip number 25... Actually, before I get to the tip. I just want to say something. Listen closely. Thank you all of my fans for supporting me. I would also like to thank those who followed me and gave me +1 points! Thanks guys! Another thing, tell your friends! Get a Google account or something! I need more points/hits! Oh, by the way, I heard some really mean things about my blog and towards me. So I just want to say that I work really Really hard on this blog. This blog is a survival/comedic blog. Enjoy it! Obtain knowledge! Don't hate a good thing! Wow. I can't believe I am already at tip number 25! It has only been like three months! But trust me, I will never run out of tips. I am one of the smartest people alive (zombie wise). Okay, now onto tip number 25! Tip number 25 is... "Weapons Are Your Best Friends!" This is true. You wouldn't last three minutes in a zombie apocalypse without a weapon. Now, this tip could give people mixed feelings, so let me explain. Okay, yes, weapons are your best friends, but that does not mean to neglect your other friends. Now you understand? It is a metaphor. Okay! Today's picture is of guns. That's it. I just picked a random picture from my zombie vault. I got this picture! Okay! Tip number 26 will be posted on June 24th! Stick around!
Picture of the Day: Your Best Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment