Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #24

     Welcome back! Today's tip is one of the ones I have been waiting to do for a long time! This is by far one of the best tips, why you ask? Because it is one of the most easiest ones to explain! Okay, I am just going to get into it! Today's tip is... "Use Your Environment!" This means to use items around you to attack zombies. If you need to, then use things around you, here are some examples of things you could use that you could find anywhere. A fire extinguisher, axe, chair, computer, etc. Use anything to your advantage! This tip makes a lot of sense for two reasons. One, you can use your environment to conserve ammo. Two, you can use your environment to replace a gun. Now, this is like my rule with melee weapons, try not to get close. If you can, try to stay as far away as possible. If you have a fire extinguisher, hit them till they are down, then finish them off! Now, I will give you an example on how this tip is used. The video game series Dead Rising depicts the player using their environment. Basically, the whole game is revolving around the player killing zombies with anything that you see, you can use axes, chairs, magazine dispensers, anything! Now. I don't know if you are thinking the same thing I am thinking. How in the world can you pick up really heavy things like in Dead Rising (the player can pick up very heavy things.)? Well, in the real world, you can't. You can't lift a lot of things in real life that you can pick up in the game. Trust me. I have tried! I can lift heavy things, but I can't lift a magazine dispenser! I will reference back to this game in a later tip. Very later. Okay! That is it for tip #24! Tip #25 will be posted on June 22! The picture of the day is of the Dead Rising video game cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment