Sunday, July 1, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #26

     Phew! It is such a relief to be back! Remember how I said on tip number 25 that I was going to post this tip on the 24th of June? Well, it didn't happen. I have been so busy recently that I couldn't have written a tip. I mean, I could have posted like four tips in that time span! But I couldn't due to recent schedule changes. Okay, I have to get something off my chest... This tip was supposed to be posted on the 30th right? But it is actually 3:16 AM here in New York. So basically it is the 1st of July... But let's just say that this tip was posted on the 30th (Wink wink)! Now, the next three tips (including this one) are going to be part of a, well, let's just say series I guess. Basically they all revolve around the same thing. Well, I don't want to spoil it... Okay, tip number 26 is... "Do Not Keep Hair Lengthy!" Now, this tip means that you should keep your hair as short as possible! Super short! Buzz it or go bald or something! Okay, well... Basically, zombies can grab things, we all know that. But if you have something long that they can grab onto to pull you down so they can eat you. They will. I will give you the ideal haircut for both genders. I will start with women. Wrong way: This beautiful lady is showing you the wrong way to cut you hair (Wrong Hairdo: Women). Do not have long hair, because if one zombie reaches out and gets your hair, kiss your life goodbye (that is, unless you are lucky and agile)! Right way: This women is showing you the right way to cut your hair, or even shorter! (Right Hairdo: Women) Okay, now onto the men category. This man (Shane from AMC's The Walking Dead) Demonstrates how short your hair should be. Now, this could also be for women. It is a unisex kind of thing. (Right Hairdo: Men). Now onto the wrong way. This man shows you the wrong hair length that you should have. (Wrong Hairdo: Men) You see the difference? The picture of the day is just a random funny picture sent in to me by an anonymous user! Okay. Tip number 27 will be posted on July 2nd! I will try my hardest to make room in my schedule to post tip regularly. I don't want to keep my fans waiting! Also, the long awaited special "tip" number three will be coming out on Independence Day (4th of July)! See you guys soon!
Picture of the Day: Circle of Life  

No comments:

Post a Comment