Saturday, June 16, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #22

     Welcome back! Sorry that it took awhile for me to post this tip, I just had to do some stuff at home (you know, zombi-fying my home! Just kidding!). So... Today's tip was supposed to be don't mess with the government, but I was thinking, that is basically the same as that other tip (can't remember which number tip it was) don't trust the government, so I decided not to do it. Today's tip will be "Melee Weapons Are Very Useful!" This tip obviously makes a lot of sense, melee weapons (such as a baseball bat, machete, pipe, sword, crowbar, etc.) are very useful for one major reason. To conserve ammo. Of course, don't use a baseball bat if you are facing like 20 zombies, that is a bad idea, kill some off with a handgun or something light, then when there is about 10 then use the bat. But remember, melee weapons don't need reloading and they don't run out of ammo, but they will wear down and break eventually. Remember guys, I need more hits, and +1's, and more followers! I thank LuckyDucky for giving me a + and for following. Stick around guys for tomorrow. Why? Because tomorrow is Father's day and also the day I post my second special tip! Tip number 23 will be posted on June 18th! The link of the day is a top 10 list of melee weapons for a zombie apocalypse! Enjoy! See you on Father's day!
Link of the Day: Top 10 Zombie Melee Weapons

No comments:

Post a Comment