Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #17

     Welcome back! I got nothing important to say other than that I haven't got any reply from the people I want to interview. Okay, onto tip number 17! Tip number 17 is "Don't Trust the Government!" This tip actually applies to now, not just to the zombie apocalypse. Do you want an example? Okay! Area 51, no one really knows what is there, only the government. Okay, well you are probably thinking "How does this apply to a zombie apocalypse?!" Well I will tell you! Don't trust the government because they, first of all, probably will lure you in and they think everything will be fine until they don't realize that they aren't going to be fine, and also they could go crazy and stuff, and they could try to rape you too! All three of those examples are from a movie (not just this movie) called 28 Days Later. They went to a military outpost and those things happened, the worst part is they tried to rape some people! That is awful! Just don't trust the government unless you are sure that you can either, one, save them if you need to, or two, that they can protect you. Because if they can't do that, then you can kiss your life good-bye! Tip number 18 will be posted on June 8th! When I get to tip 20, I really hope that I will have at least another Google +1 point and at least 5000 hits, if not, I will be really disappointed... Okay, the picture of the day is a funny picture.
Picture of the Day: Trust Me! I'm From the Government!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to know more about zombie movies, like 28 Days Later, then email me at Gnarsomesminecraft@gmail.com. By the way, I didn't log into my Google account, so that means I am anonymous.

    -Thanks,
    Admin Conner (or in this case right now, anonymous admin Conner)!

    ReplyDelete