Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #20

     Yes! Why am I happy you ask? Because, I can trust you with my expectations! 5000 hits and one Google +1 point and one more follower, you guys are awesome! Now let us get more hits! A lot more! It feels like forever since tip one and now we are on tip 20, it has been like 40 days! Let's do the time warp again! You see what I did there?! The song, Let's Do the Time Warp Again from the movie Rocky Horror Picture Show! Never mind... Oh yeah, if you have good observation skills, then you probably realized that I changed my profile picture! Yes, I did, I got bored of the other one, so I changed it to a picture of my favorite game series, Dead Space. The picture is the logo for Dead Space 3, it comes out someday in February, 2013. Now, if the world doesn't end on December 21, 2012, then I will get a chance to play it. It looks awesome. Okay, now onto the so long awaited tip number 20! Tip number 20 is... "Humor Is A Necessity!" Trust me, you probably think I'm an idiot, but this relates to tip number 13, be sure you always have someone to talk to. Yeah sure, you do need to be serious a lot in a zombie apocalypse, like when zombies are seen, or ammo is scarce, or someone dies, but when you are partying after finding some booze, then humor is a necessity. Don't be serious all the time (like I am in real life). Just don't, too much stress and seriousness can lead to mental injuries and actual physical injuries. Remember, laughter is the best medicine! Well you know, other than anti-bionics, pain medicine, prescribed medicine, and some sort of cure (which there will be no cure, and it is very unlikely someone will have it or make). Okay, see tip number 21 on June 14th! Also, on June 17th, which is also Father's day, I will post my second annual special tip! Honestly, I don't know what it will be yet! The picture of the day is a zombie picture with funny captions. My zombie vault is so full! I need to delete some stuff!
Picture of the Day: Zombies Look For Brains

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that the picture of the day is the same as the picture of the day on my second post, it is just a different picture. Sorry for the mishap!

    Thanks
    -Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete