Thursday, June 14, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #21

     Look at that! Another Google +1 point! Thanks you guys! We need more! + this page and follow it and go to my blog's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieApocalypseTips) and like it. It is sad, I am at tip #21 and I don't have at least 7,000 hits! My other blog, in a week got 100,000 hits! Step it up guys! Okay, recent news shows that the victim of that face-eating guy (Ronald Poppo) is still alive! Meaning no zombies! It says he is okay and slowly recovering. I don't think they mentioned that he is currently fighting off an infection and he is suffering some sort of brain problem, oh no, maybe I was wrong! I'm kidding, zombies aren't real, trust me! Finally to tip number 21! Tip number 21 is... "Search for Help!" Yes, I know that I said before (or at least I think I did) that you shouldn't look for help because there is a fair chance that they are psychos or there won't be people. Well, I am going back on my word, search for help or for a group or anything for as long as you can. Use common sense though, don't go out at like 2 AM to find people, go out in the morning when there is a lot of light because you can see zombies then. Search for help because if you search long enough, then you will probably find a group of non-psychos sooner or later. Of course, if the zombie apocalypse did happen (which it probably won't in my lifetime) then come to me because we will all live! I am a zombie mastermind, believe it or not, I'm one of the smartest people (zombie wise) alive! That is awesome! I've had one of the most smart people (zombie wise) actually tell me that I was smarter than him! Okay, the link of the day is the news page of the recovering victim of the face-eating guy. The next tip will be posted on June 16th! Also my second special tip is coming out on the 17th! A.K.A. Father's day! Stick around!
Link of the Day: Face-Eating Maniac's Victim Is Recovering 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I guess you took my message seriously! One more Google +1 point and a follower! Thanks ILoveVideoGames! Now others, follow his lead!

    Thanks
    -Admin Conner

    ReplyDelete