Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Special Zombie Survival "Tip" #4

     Happy Halloween my zombie slaying friends! Today is the splendid day where we celebrate the ghost and ghouls of the past! Today for the special zombie survival tip I will be discussing... I don't know Haha! I really haven't had a chance to really think about what I would talk about! But I think all I will talk about is what I posted two posts ago. The novel Ragnarok Rising: The Awakening by D.A. Roberts is a zombie novel in which the man himself came to me and asked me to talk about it. All I can say is check out that post. To get to it, go to the bottom right of the page and click the post. If you want, go trick or treating, get some candy, and be safe! Thanks for coming, sorry I didn't have anything good today! But come back and see the next special "tip" on November 6th! That holiday isn't really a holiday, it is Election Day. Come check it out! Also check out the next regular tip on November 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment