Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #34

     Welcome back fans of zombie fiction! As always I have another tip for you! Before I tell you the tip, let me start off with a word of wisdom. This tip is very helpful but you may think otherwise, but let me tell you, if your life depended on it, you would probably do this tip. "If Really Needed. Eat Pet Food!" Right? I know what you're thinking "Eat dog food? I don't think so!" Well, all I can say that if you were literally starving to death and you had no human food left and all you could find is like canned food for pets. There are two choices you can make, one is that you can die from starvation. Two is that you can eat pet food. This is a last resort, I mean sure, you can eat it if you like it... Weird... But I would think of this as a last resort kind of thing where you do it if you really need to. That's all for today guys! Tell your friends about this blog and possibly save a life from the appending zombie invasion (Haha)! Tip number 35 will be posted on October 20th!

Picture of the Day: Now Doesn't That Look Delicious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment