Saturday, October 20, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #35

     Welcome back my aficionados of zombie survivals! Are you ready for tip number 35? Well, this tip is sorta a sad one, but for the most time is true. This tip is one we as humans never one we want to do... Ever. I mean, who wants to die? Well, I can pretty much guess you know it by now. Here it is... "Bite the Bullet!" (Shoot yourself). Yep... You sad now? Well, their are many times where this can come in play. I will name a few. One is that if you are surrounded by tons of zombies and you have no chance of getting out. I agree with that because who wants to go through the agonizing pain of having their skin peeled off and ripped open. I sure don't. Another is if you are bitten. Well obviously. Say your goodbyes and do it. It is a terrible thing! No person would want to do that. But if you were in those situations, then you might... Okay, well that is all folks. Just to lighten the mood a bit, the link of the day will be zombie jokes. Warning: These jokes are dead right terrible! See what I did there! Haha! Stick in for the next zombie survival tip on October 24th! And don't forget about the special tip on October 31st! Otherwise known as Halloween! See you then!

Link of the Day: Zombie Jokes

Gif of the Day: Zombie Horde

No comments:

Post a Comment