Saturday, October 13, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #33

     Welcome back guys! It has been awhile! I have been asked some questions to as why I was out for like three months. The reason is because I needed a break from this stuff. Also, I sorta renovated the blog if you noticed! Well, before I get to the tip. I need to talk about a ton of stuff. Just zombie related stuff don't worry... Well, for one, I am going to start off with a random thing. If you like video games and guides and stuff, visit my Ebay because I am selling stuff like that. Basically to find me, my Ebay name is Connerguldenschuh. Okay, now onto the zombie stuff! By the way, all these zombie things will have a link at the bottom! I have to talk about the game that came out on October 2nd, and that game is... Resident Evil 6. This game was made by Capcom and is available now for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Now listen to me... I have played tons of video games, and I mean a lot. But this game is the best game I have ever played, it is chock full of action and fear, and it is just awesome! Granted Resident Evil and Dead Space are my favorite series, this game still rocks number one in the top 10 video games I have played! Another thing is that I have this game I think you guys would like. It's a fun game, but can be confusing at first. This game is called Zombie Fluxx. This game is made by Looney Labs, and this game is fun. This game is more a funny game than a scary game. This game is for two to six players, ages eight through adult and it usually takes, for one play through, would take about 10 to 40 minutes. Okay, next off is "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks. This comes in two versions, a book and a card deck. I only have the card deck, but it gives a picture in the front, and a description on the back. Here is an example on the front it might say "Heavy Machine Gun and Submachine Gun." Then on the back it would give descriptions on why it is a good gun and whatnot. Check that out at the links below also. Another cool thing is that I found these novels called  "Day By Day Armageddon" by J.L. Bourne. Now, as far as I know, there are only two novels, an original and a sequel. At this exact moment, I am in the middle of the sequel, I couldn't find the original. But let me tell you, I can not put this book down. It is a great book! Check that out in the links below! One other thing. I can't remember what tip number it was. But the tip was "Don't Act Like a Zombie. That Only Leaves You as an Easy Meal!" I think I might have to reconsider. Now that I think about it, if you are fully protected from the guts from getting on your skin, you should be fine. Now that I think about it, zombies can detect us humans by scent, but the scent of undead would fool them into thinking it was another zombie, so I think that the tip should now be "If You Act Like a Zombie. It Is Possible That You Could Live!" I think that is it for now... If I think of any more than I will tell you. Okay, here is the tip."Always Keep Your Guard Up... Always!" This is a very important tip that will keep you alive. This is the main tip that you should always use. This tip will safe your life. You never know what is lurking around the next corner, especially in the dark. (Which you should never go out in the dark). All I can say is have your trigger finger ready, listen up, and keep your eyes open! Tip number 34 will be posted on October 16th. See you then!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment