Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #39

     Welcome back once again! Sorry I missed the due date before, I have been swamped with things recently and I have never had time to post one. But here I am, and once again I bring a tip with me! Today's tip is "Keep Shifts!" This tip means that while sleeping, people should keep shifts, such as one person sleeps for two hours, then gets up and lets the other person sleep. No one shouldn't be up keeping guard, because when you let your guard down. Zombies can get you, and if everyone is asleep, no one is guarding! See, it is a confusing cycle (not really). This is a big survival thing that will keep you alive. Zombies are everywhere. I mean, there are seven billion people on the planet, and in cities, there are thousands, so if you are in a city, and it is night, get to a safe place and sleep, but make sure you do shifts because it could just save your life! Make sure you stick around for the next tip on November 18th for tip number 40 and the tip recap!

Picture of the Day: Out of Whack Sleep Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment