Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #30

     Hello again audience! Today is that day! Which day you ask? The day for my 30th tip! Can you believe how long it took to get to this tip?! It feels like forever and a half ago since I first started this blog in May! Okay, well I am going to get right into this! Tip number 30 is... "Train Your Stomach!" This tip is probably the second most important tip (pay attention being the first). Now, when I explain this tip. I explain it in two ways. There are two ways you have to train your stomach for. One being guts, brains, blood, death, anything that is gross for you (of course, I don't get grossed out). Two being lack of food. You will have to be able to go without eating for a day at least. It is good to train yourself for this stuff. Trust me. I have discussed this with other zombie people (I am the third smartest person in the world [zombie wise] and trust me, that is not a joke) but by other zombie people I mean the fifth and sixth and seventh smartest people (the only reason I am not saying names is for privacy). Okay, well, make sure you check out the recap post after this one! But otherwise, the next tip will be posted on July 22nd. The picture today is of a gross thing! Let me just say. That is pretty bad! Haha! Well, until next time my friends!
Picture of the Day: That Makes Me Hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment