Monday, July 30, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #31

     Hey guys and girls and... Other. Why did I say other? Haha! But seriously, listen to this, I am so deeply sorry that I haven't posted a tip, I have been really busy and I didn't have a chance to post one. I see a lost a + point, but listen, I have an idea, so I do not have to piss off anymore people. Instead of posting a tip every two days. I will be posting a tip every four days, to save me some time to do other stuff. Okay? So let's start tip #31 shall we? Tip number 31 is... "Too Much is Never Enough!" It is funny because I believe that this tip is also a song by Lisa Lois. But I am pretty sure her song has nothing to do with zombies! This tip basically means that you can never have enough things in a zombie apocalypse. You may think you have too much food/water/ammo/etc. But that is not true, you should have way more than you think is right. Basically, in simpler terms, keep finding stuff, raiding, etc. Because there are seven billion (around seven billion) people on the Earth and through my zombie expert calculations, only about thirteen thousand will survive. Meaning that there are 6,999,987,000 zombies that you have to kill. While reading those calculations, you are probably thinking, "Whoa, he is right! I do need a lot of stuff! Maybe I should trust the third or fourth smartest person in the world zombie wise!" Yeah, I added that last part! Well that is it for this tip. Join me on August 4th for the next tip! Man, that is the day I have to get my blood taken... But whatever! The picture of the day is a stockpile. Hey, remember about my deal! See you later!
Picture of the Day: You're Gonna Need More Than That...

No comments:

Post a Comment