Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #27

     Okay. I am a tiny bit late again! It is exactly 3:20 AM here in New York. Technically today is the third of July, and tip number 27 was supposed to be on the second. But again. Let's keep that a secret! Okay, I know you what you are thinking, "What are you doing everyday that keeps you so busy?" Well, I will tell you. A lot of things have been going on... Let's just say that... Okay, remember last tip when I said "The next three tips (including this one) will all eventually tie in together." Remember? Well, you probably haven't figured it out due to the only clue/tip I have given you. Well, you will know soon enough. Wow, I am already at tip number 27! Just wait till 30! Oh yeah! Tomorrow (should be today, the second, but time is tricky so it would be today) is the Fourth of July! Which means special zombie survival "tip" number 3 will be coming out! Which is also the day I have to get my blood taken... Great! (That was said with a touch of sarcasm)! Which now that I think of it, I don't think I can get my blood taken because it is a holiday. But whatever, just one thing though... Drink lots of clear fluids! Okay, after my rambling, here is the 27th tip! "Do Not Wear Baggy Clothing!" Okay, as you can tell, this tip does sorta tie in with tip number 26. Why? Because, zombies can grab things! If you were to wear baggy clothing, it would just be more material for zombies to grab! Here are rights and wrongs for both sexes (such as last time)! Men, this is wrong! Do not pretend to be M.C. Hammer and buy yourself a pair of parachute pants because it will just make you an easy target! (Wrong: M.C. Hammer's Parachute Pants). Here is the right way! (Basically the right way is to tuck in everything)! (Right: Dress Shirt) Now, I have to admit that a dress shirt would not be a great idea, but it was all I could find in the vault! Okay, now onto women. Here is the wrong way, do not have a scarf, worst clothing idea ever, and that coat doesn't help either! (Wrong: Coat and Scarf) Okay, here is the right way for a woman to dress in! (Right: Sleeveless Tee-Shirt) That is one of the best clothes combinations you could possibly have! That is tip number 27 and tip number 28 will be posted on July 6th and the third special "tip" will be posted on the Fourth of July! Enjoy! Remember to email, like, +, and follow! The picture of the day is of a group of zombies! See you guys around!
Picture of the Day: Group of Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment