Monday, July 16, 2012

Zombie Survival Tip #29

     Hello audience! Welcome back to my blog! Sorry about the break, I have been extra busy this summer. Okay, before I start. I need more views you guys! Okay, I have a proposition for you, as viewers. When I hit 10,000 views on this blog, and 16 Google + points. As soon as I have both of those, I will give you guys an excellent "treat". But that is only when I get 10,000 views as well as 16 + points. Honestly, I will think about what the "treat" will be. Okay well, now let's get to the reason you are actually here! Tip number 29! Okay, well here goes! Tip number 29 is... "Pay Attention!" This tip is the tip that will keep you alive for a very long time. You always have to pay attention to all of your surroundings, because as soon as you have your guard down, you are dead. Basically, all I can say is use your five senses, smell zombies and musty dead bodies. Sight, see zombies, details in the environment. Hear, this is a big one, listen to everything it is a very big deal. Hearing is one of the biggest senses to be used other than that of sight. Use touch to indicate items, be careful and make sure it is an item not an enemy. You don't have to use taste that much so... But this is probably the most important tip that you can ever read. Okay, tip number 30 will be coming in two days (July 18th). Oh yeah. I almost forgot. On every tenth post (10, 20, 30, 40, etc.) I will make a "Recap" post to recap on all the posts before it. (So if it was the 30th post, two days from now, then I would post tip number 21 through 30 in a recap post.) So on July 18th, there will be two posts. One for tip number 30, and one for the recap. Okay, now to tell you what the picture of the day will be. The picture will be of a workplace "pay attention" sign. Before I sign off, listen, remember my proposition, and get me views! See you guys later!
Picture of the Day: Pay Attention or Pay the Price

No comments:

Post a Comment